You will be responsible for staffing logistics and take responsibility for recruiting staff for the organisation.
- You will be responsible for the personal and professional development of the organisation’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development and training.
- You will be responsible for Employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of policy documents and handbooks that can be referred to by employees
- You will be responsible for HR policy development and documentation inline with the company’s corporate vision.
- You will be responsible for the performance management and you will be working closely with senior management within the organisation to identify Key performance indicators & appraisals.
- You will be responsible for developing compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s.
- You will be responsible for communication with the whole company and you will be a key member of any decision making process regarding employee communication and the originator of any content sent to employees.
Our Non Negotiable 10x Skills:
- Details Oriented
- Cost Efficient
- G-Suit Expert
- Marketing Communication Expert
- Ambitious Dreamer
- Inspiring Leader
- Oriented with industry Tech & Automation