Candidate must be based in Riyadh
The perfect candidate should be an organized, smart and fully aware of the digital trends in North African & Gulf Markets with not less than 2-4 years of experience in Influencers Networks & Paid Influencers campaigns.
He will be responsible for executing organic & paid influencers campaigns and ensure performance over several campaigns with all it’s activities.
- Responsible for Influencers Sign ups Plan & Database growth.
- Responsible for setting department growth goals & KPIs
- Responsible for Setting department Revenue Planning & Targets.
- Able to lead a team of influencers and drive them forward “Career & Delivery”
- Lead the development and execution of influencer strategies for our brand clients
- Operationalize and establish processes for scaling the Influencer marketing practices
- Create influencer documentation profiling suite: including modeling, establishing Key Performance Indexes, demographics analysis, measurement, calculating return on investment and real-time reporting.
- Develop influencer creative briefs for campaigns ranging from experiential to seeding, making recommendations to both clients and influencers
- Drive innovative short-form content strategies across all social mediums: video, motion graphic, animation, still and text.
- Stay informed on platform and legal updates. Ensure the team is compliant across all legal requirements, privacy, brand and platform restrictions
- Oversee timelines and onsite operations, content capture, approvals and timely posting of all influencer content.
Our Non Negotiable 10x Skills:
- Details Oriented
- Cost Efficient
- G-Suit Expert
- Marketing Communication Expert
- Ambitious Dreamer
- Inspiring Leader
- Oriented with industry Tech & Automation